Tue, 30 May|
The American Club, Galbraith Ballroom B2
CanCham AGM 2023 & G20 Event Series: ESG
Join us for our Annual General Meeting 2023, to be immediately followed by the final event of our successful four-part G20 Event Series!
Time & Location
30 May 2023, 11:30 am – 2:00 pm SGT
The American Club, Galbraith Ballroom B2, 10 Claymore Hill, Singapore 229573
About the Event
On behalf of Caroline Berube, President of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore, you are cordially invited to attend the CanCham Singapore Annual General Meeting 2023, to be immediately followed by the final event of four in this exciting G20 Event Series, partnering with G20 country Embassies/High Commissions and Chambers of Commerce in Singapore. This next event will take place on May 30th with participating partners: the High Commission of Canada in Singapore and EuroCham Singapore.
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) has become an essential component in the corporate world today. The attention given to these areas is imperative, as ESG rankings are highly correlated to the resilience of companies, and are also critical to attracting new talent seeking to join organizations with a strong commitment to sustainability. We invite you to join us for an enlightening panel discussion, featuring expert perspectives on the latest trends and opportunities in ESG.
Date: Tuesday, May 30th
Venue: The American Club, Galbraith Ballroom (B2), 10 Claymore Hill, Singapore 229573
AGM (CanCham Members only): 11:30am - 12:00pm
(Registration will open at 11:15am and the AGM will start promptly at 11:30am)
G20 Event: ESG - 12:00pm - 2:00pm
(Registration and Networking will open at 11:30am in foyer)
Cost: $60 Members (CanCham, EuroCham, ICCS); $80 Non-Members (Includes 3-course lunch)
CanCham is grateful to event sponsor:
- H.E. Jean-Dominique Ieraci, High Commissioner of Canada to Singapore
- Ms. Su-Yen Wong, Chairperson, Singapore Institute of Directors
- Mr. Edward Tay, Associate Professor (Practice), United Nations Institute of Training and Research (UNITAR); Chairman, United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Research Lab
- Mr. Federico Donato, President, EuroCham Singapore Executive Director & Team Head Philippines, Credit Suisse, Wealth Management Asia Pacific
- Mr. Federico Vescovi, President Barilla – Asia, Africa & Australia
- Ms. Gemma Byrne, Deputy Director, Outreach and Partnerships, The National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre
- Ms. Leong Wai Leng, Managing Director, Head of Asia Pacific, CDPQ Mondial
- Ms. Guylaine Audet, Regional Leader Commercial Aviation and Flight Training – APAC, CAE
Speakers' profiles can be viewed here.
CanCham Singapore Annual General Meeting 2023
FOR MEMBERS WHO WISH TO NOMINATE A PROXY, A PROXY FORM MAY BE VIEWED HERE.
- To receive the annual report of the Executive Committee
- To receive and adopt the Accounts for CanCham for the year ending March 31st, 2023
- To elect no more than fourteen members to the CanCham Executive Committee for 2023-2024
- To elect auditors for the ensuing year
- To approve the financial budget for the ensuing year
- To consider any other matter that the Secretary has received in writing seven days prior to the AGM Nominations for Executive Committee positions may be submitted in writing to the Secretary up to seven (7) days in advance of the AGM. All nominations may be sent to email@example.com.
Members who cannot attend are encouraged to nominate a proxy by filling out a proxy form here.
***Every guest that registers for this event will receive a complimentary keyfob smart business card, courtesy of Zapkad!
Zapkad is a smart business card app with QR, NFC and Geolocation technology to wirelessly share your contact details and capture customer information instantly. Used by organisations around the world today, it offers more features than any other digital cards in the market. For our G20 series event, Zapkad will be giving everyone a complimentary personal keyfob that allows you to share your digital card with 1 tap.
If you do not wish to have the complimentary keyfob, please let us know so we will not share your information with Zapkad.
Here are some of the features offered by Zapkad:
- Enterprise solution for companies to centrally manage employees’ business cards, sales leads and customer information
- Unlimited Optical Character Recognition to digitize and store paper cards on the cloud for 24/7 access
- Marketing gallery of photos, video and social profile to promote your company’s latest products and campaigns