The Corporate Affairs Forum
Time & Location
About the Event
The 2019 PublicAffairsAsia Corporate Affairs Forum: GROWTH & REBALANCING - NEW STRATEGIES FOR ASEAN & BEYOND
Tuesday, May 7, 2019: The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore
Special Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore Partner Offer
As the new normal of escalating great power rivalry and trade tensions casts doubt on global economic stability and growth, whither Southeast Asia? Through panels that visit shifting paradigms in regional business, trade, infrastructure, energy, waste, health and technology, this year’s Corporate Affairs Forum will discuss the future of this dynamic, fast-growing region in an era of trade wars. It will examine how effective and engaged corporate affairs strategies can allow companies to secure growth and manage conflict during the critical years ahead.
Now in its eighth year The Corporate Affairs Forum examines cutting edge innovation and best practice in corporate affairs and stakeholder engagement. It is a unique platform to drive awareness of emerging trends, practices and thinking about new approaches to corporate public affairs in ASEAN and beyond.
- ASEAN Outlook - Regional CEO Dialogue
- Trade Wars in the Asia Pacific
- Plastics, Climate Change and the Energy Transition
- Avoiding the “Ostrich” Effect: Embracing Change Through Proactive Communications
- The Belt & Road Initiative and Infrastructure in ASEAN
- New Paradigms in Public Health: Value-Based Healthcare & Lifestyle Related Illness
- Technology, Disruption and Corporate Affairs
- Lead Sponsor: Vriens & Partners
- Co-Sponsor: GR Group Asia
- Co-Sponsor: Spurwing Communications
- Executive Search Partner: Taylor Bennett Heyman
- The US-ASEAN Business Council
- The EU-ASEAN Business Council
- Food Industry Asia
- AmCham Singapore
- Asian Business Trade Association
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- European Chamber of Commerce (Singapore)
- The Canada ASEAN Business Council
Join us at a specially discounted partner rate saving 15% off advertised ticket prices using the discount code: CANCHAM2019
Click here to visit the website reserve your seats now: http://publicaffairsasia.com/corporateaffairsforum/
Who Should Attend?
The Corporate Affairs Forum is an annual interactive conference designed for C Suite professionals in public affairs, communications and corporate affairs. Delegates include middle and senior representatives in roles including: Government Relations, Corporate Affairs, Public Affairs, Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Communications, CSR, Sustainability and Shared Value.
What Previous Attendees Said:
Eighty per cent of previous attendees said the conference exceeded their expectations. Positive reviews included: "Highly Interactive", "Top-Level Insight", "Unrivalled platform for my profession", "Well organised and effectively structured". One top-level practitioner says: "No other professional forum hits the target so accurately in Asia Pacific today."