Thu, 24 Nov|
Annual CanCham Canadian Expat Tax Briefing
Don't miss this opportunity to learn about the latest tax updates for Canadians living in Singapore!
Time & Location
24 Nov 2022, 5:30 pm SGT – 25 Nov 2022, 6:30 pm SGT
About the Event
Navigating International Tax Issues for Canadian Expats in Singapore
CanCham Singapore is pleased to present a valuable virtual tax event in collaboration with Trowbridge Professional Corporation. Join us for a live webinar featuring Trowbridge partner and international tax expert Arun (Ernie) Nagratha as he delivers important updates and advice on navigating often complex tax issues for Canadian expats living or working in Singapore. Ernie will cover a wide range of topics from a Canadian perspective.
Topics that will be covered in this session include:
- Canadian residency for tax purposes
- Canadian and Singapore filing requirements
- Tax planning for Canadian expatriates, either departing Canada or arriving in Singapore
- Retirement planning
- Ownership, sale and rental of property in Canada and Singapore
- Remote working in Canada or Singapore and its tax implications
Your Questions Answered:
Time has been reserved at the conclusion of the presentation for Ernie to answer your individual tax questions.