Canada Night at the Races 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
NOTICE REGARDING THE CORONAVIRUS:
The Singapore Turf Club is taking every measure possible to ensure your safety upon entering their premises. Extra measures have been taken to increase sanitisation at the facility. Hand sanitisers for guests will be made available in every function room.
Upon arrival to the Turf Club, ALL visitors are required to fill out a declaration form.
Be Fast Out of the Gate and Get Your Tickets Today!
Singapore Turf Club, 1 Turf Club Avenue, Singapore Racecourse, Grandstand - Level 4: Orchid Box, Committee Box, Bukit Box and Casuarina Room
Register before 31 January for the early bird discount! Price:
$140 (Early Bird Price = $120) - 5+1 Pillar Members & Dulwich College Staff
$190 (Early Bird Price = $170) - Non-Members
$1400 (Early Bird Price = $1200) - Corporate table of 10 pax with marketing signage on the evening
Registration begins at 5:30pm!
Your Evening's Entertainment Includes:
- A private buffet dinner featuring Canadian, International and local culinary delights, with a VIP view of the track while you eat and drink. Free flow craft beer sponsored by Canadian Craft Beer and free flow wine sponsored by Vin Republic
- Admission pass to the races plus a race programme
- At least 8 races starting at 6:20pm and ending at 10:30pm
- Optional pre-race drinks starting at 4:15pm, at the American Taproom (261 Waterloo St, #01-23, Singapore 180261) 15% discount - Happy Hour promotion
- Free shuttle bus at 5:15pm, from the American Taproom (MAP for pick-up point and taproom) to the Singapore Turf Club, with pre-race drinks and Canadian trivia to get you in the mood!
- Free shuttle from the Singapore Turf Club back to the American Taproom at 11:00pm
DRESS CODE: LONG SLEEVED SHIRT FOR GENTLEMAN. SMART CASUAL FOR LADIES. NO SHORTS OR FLIP FLOPS PERMITTED.
CanCham is grateful to:
About Community Chest
As the hallmark of care and share, Community Chest has been uniting the community to fundraise and serve those in need, since 1983.
Community Chest supports about 80 social service agencies to meet underserved, critical social needs. As our fundraising and operating costs are covered mainly by Tote Board Group, 100% of your contributions goes towards empowering the lives of:
- Adults with disabilities
- Children with special needs and youth-at-risk
- Families in need
- Persons with mental health conditions
- Vulnerable seniors
Find out more at comchest.sg.
- Early Bird Members$120$1200$0
- Early Bird Non-Members$170$1700$0
- Early Bird Corporate Table 10$1,200$1,2000$0
- Five + 1 Pillar Members$140$1400$0
- Corporate Table of 10 Pax$1,400$1,4000$0