Thu, 20 Apr|
The American Club, Galbraith Ballroom B2
CanCham G20 Event: Energy Transition
Please join us for our third event in this exciting four-part G20 event series!
Time & Location
20 Apr 2023, 10:00 am – 11:30 am SGT
The American Club, Galbraith Ballroom B2, 10 Claymore Hill, Singapore 229573
About the Event
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore is pleased to present the third event of four in this exciting G20 Event Series, partnering with G20 country Embassies/High Commissions and Chambers of Commerce in Singapore. This next event will take place on April 20th with participating partners: the High Commission of Canada in Singapore; AustCham Singapore, Australian High Commission, Singapore; Embassy of Brazil in Singapore; British Chamber of Commerce Singapore; British High Commission Singapore and the Latin American Chamber of Commerce, Singapore.
Energy transition will be the event focus, which is very fitting, as the theme for the 2023 G20 is LiFE (Lifestyle for Environment), leading to globally transformative actions resulting in a cleaner, greener and bluer future. The G20 energy transition working group places an emphasis on energy security, accessibility and affordability, energy efficiency, renewable energy, innovation, technology and financing. All leading areas for Canada, Australia, Brazil and the UK. Please join us for this fascinating discussion!
Date: Thursday, April 20th
Venue: The American Club, Galbraith Ballroom (B2), 10 Claymore Hill, Singapore 229573
Time: 10:00am- 11:30am (Registration & networking begin at 9:00am)
Cost: $35 Members; $55 Non-Members
(Breakfast buffet will be served from 9:00am)
- Ms. Angela Robinson, Acting High Commissioner – Australia’s Chargé d’affaires to Singapore
- Ms. Grace Tanno, Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of Brazil in Singapore
- H.E. Jean-Dominique Ieraci, High Commissioner of Canada to Singapore
- H.E. Kara Owen CVO, British High Commissioner to the Republic of Singapore
- Mr. Tim Rockell, Managing Director, Energy Strat Asia Pte. Ltd. Singapore & Chair, Energy Utilities Committee, BritCham Singapore
View speakers' profiles here.
***Every guest that registers for this event will receive a complimentary keyfob smart business card, courtesy of Zapkad!
Zapkad is a smart business card app with QR, NFC and Geolocation technology to wirelessly share your contact details and capture customer information instantly. Used by organisations around the world today, it offers more features than any other digital cards in the market. For our G20 series event, Zapkad will be giving everyone a complimentary personal keyfob that allows you to share your digital card with 1 tap.
If you do not wish to have the complimentary keyfob, please let us know so we will not share your information with Zapkad.
Here are some of the features offered by Zapkad:
- Enterprise solution for companies to centrally manage employees’ business cards, sales leads and customer information
- Unlimited Optical Character Recognition to digitize and store paper cards on the cloud for 24/7 access
- Marketing gallery of photos, video and social profile to promote your company’s latest products and campaigns