Tue, 31 Jan|
The American Club, Galbraith Ballroom
CanCham G20 Event Series: Opportunities and Challenges of Doing Business in Asia-Pacific
Join us for our first event of four in the CanCham G20 Event Series!
Time & Location
31 Jan, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm SGT
The American Club, Galbraith Ballroom, 10 Claymore Hill, Singapore 229573
About the Event
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore is pleased to present its G20 Event Series, partnering with G20 country Embassies/High Commissions and Chambers of Commerce in Singapore. Canada will be hosting its first event of four on January 31, 2023, in partnership with Italy, UK, LatAmCham and Mexico.
Please join us for this exciting panel discussion where we will be addressing Challenges and Opportunities of Doing Business in Asia-Pacific from the perspective of four very different countries.
Date: Tuesday, January 31st
Venue: The American Club, Galbraith Ballroom
10 Claymore Hill, Singapore 229573
Time: 10:30am-12:00pm (Registration opens at 10:00am)
Cost: $35 Members; $55 Non-Members
(Breakfast buffet will be served from 10:00am)
ECONOMIC OUTLOOK FOR ASIA PACIFIC 2023
- H.E. Agustin García-López Loaeza, Ambassador of Mexico to Singapore
- Mr. Damian Adams, President, British Chamber of Commerce Singapore
- Mr. Gionata Bosco, President, Italian Chamber of Commerce in Singapore
- H.E. Jean-Dominique Ieraci, High Commissioner of Canada to Singapore
- Mr. Luis Coronado, Chairman and Co-founder, Singapore-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Pablo Lizana-Allende, President, Latin American Chamber of Commerce, Singapore
- Mr. Sam Myers, HM Deputy Trade Commissioner, Southeast Asia, UK's Department for International Trade