Virtual E-Commerce Trade Mission to Singapore
Time & Location
About the Event
Explore Business Opportunities in Singapore
Interested in exploring business opportunities in the e-commerce sector in Singapore? Join us March 23 - 31 to learn more about this dynamic market, and the opportunities that exist for Canadian companies in the rapidly-expanding e-commerce sector.
A financial and commercial hub, Singapore is a global leader in technology, and a model for innovation. Despite its small size, Singapore offers many opportunities for Canadian companies thanks to its affluent domestic market, and is well-positioned to serve as a launching pad for Canadian companies looking to explore the broader Southeast Asian market.
Thanks to the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), which has been ratified by both Singapore and Canada, Canadian companies have preferential access to this dynamic market.
Join the Honourable Mary Ng, Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade, in this virtual trade mission to learn about opportunities in Singapore and how the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) can help your business navigate opportunities in the e-commerce sector.
- Learn about Singapore and its rapidly growing and diverse e-commerce ecosystem.
- Connect with 18 key Singapore e-commerce players.
- Learn about the newly created ShopAtCanada e-commerce platform.
- Learn how the Trade Commissioner Service can help your company navigate the market opportunities and challenges in Singapore.
The program will include:
- A webinar on doing business in Singapore and its e-commerce ecosystem (March 23rd) with a keynote address from the Honourable Mary Ng, Canada’s Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade.
- Presentations by Singapore’s Economic Development Board, and Enterprise Singapore on how to navigate Singapore’s e-commerce ecosystem.
- An introduction to two exciting new initiatives specifically designed to help Canadian companies enter into Singapore’s e-commerce market: the ShopAtCanada e-commerce platform.
- An opportunity to learn more about how the Trade Commissioner Service can support your company, and how programs such as CanExport can help Canadian companies pursue opportunities in the Singaporean market.
- Short video presentations by 18 key Singapore e-commerce players & possibility for one-on-one meetings
All applicants will be screened for suitability and program placement.
Registration deadline: March 19, 2021Contact Us
For additional information and program details, visit the event page or contact: